The complicated corporate environment in contemporary industrial societies requires executives who are effective decision makers. The Department of Business Administration was established in 1988 for the purpose of developing executives who are capable of coping with such demand. The Business Administration Major, with 40 full-time and 40 part-time students, focuses on on-site learning that is organized with the development and operation of recent teaching methods that seek to equip the students with the academic leadership in all phases of our society and a practical education to assert their competency as specialized managers in every phase of our society.
- To nurture managers ready for actual corporate management
- To strengthen the foreign language proficiency and computer skills in response
to the globalization and information society
- To operate education processes for each student to achieve three licenses
- To realize open education to assert self-control and creativeness
- To improve and develop education levels steadily, based on the development of contents and teaching methods that reflect the newest learning methods and industrial information
Career Paths after Graduation
Business administration encompasses a very broad range of knowledge and competencies so the fields in which
graduates can advance in our society are equally diverse. The students may work in any field where the management is needed.
They may take the qualifying examinations to become in public accountants, public labor officers, tax accountants, patent specialists, or advance to graduate school, work in research centers related to industrial management, corporate management, management science, overseas marketing, or in a research position at a college.
However, the majority of the students go into the general business sector. Students may work in a broad range fields including large trading companies, public institutions, financial institutions (bank, securities company, insurance, investment trust, and others) general manufacturing companies, credit rating agencies, service companies, distribution, venture and other companies. In addition, there are students who start their own businesses.